[Solved] Seeing Account Suspended Page, On Some Pages, Randomly

aommaster

Hi!

My account was suspended yesterday due to me not logging into CPanel. However, after re-activating the account, I was still being redirected to the suspended account page.

Another user on this forum pointed out that I was using CloudFlare, which probably cached those pages. So, I stopped using it, and changed the nameservers back to the Heliohost name servers.

It has been over 24 hours since I've made that change, however, randomly when I try to browse my website, I'll get redirected to the suspended page. This also happens to some image files.

I have tried clearing my browser cache, flushing my DNS resolver cache, and even browsing in Incognito mode, just to make sure. Strangely enough, if I were to try and open a certain link, eventually I would be shown the page as it should be, but just as randomly, it would sometimes display the suspended page.

Could this be a DNS propagation issue, or is there something that I have overlooked with my site configuration?

Thanks!

Hi Byron!

I tried it out (tried aommaster.com/blog) and I still got the suspended page randomly. I could refresh a few times and eventually it would load fine, but that was the issue I was having to start. Cleared my browser cache, and also tried Incognito mode (which, as I understand, doesn't use the regular cache) with no difference.

Thanks again for looking into it!

Hi Byron!

Just tried it again, but I still seem to be receiving the suspended page on random pages of the site (these are not only on my blog, but on other static pages of my site). But they do appear randomly. I could try loading them a few times and then they'd load fine.

Could this be a problem on my end? Perhaps manually suspending my site from your end and unsuspending it would fix the issue?