[Solved] Can't Sign Up

X01D

I am web developer used this site before and left it when johnny was shut down but know I returned willing to use it again found that the new is up and running wanted to sign up in it but i couldn't choose (as it's closed and when i wait for it to reopen i get nothing) it so could you please create me an site I have recently registered the domains and wanted to get the ball running so please register me in the new tommy server I will be super happy

sincerely,

X01D

You have to use Johnny if you can't donate. Signups open every day at midnight UTC and fill quickly. At some undetermined point in the future we will offer free Tommy signups, but while we're still working out the bugs on Tommy, he requires the invite from a donation.

but I need the most out off uptime and johnny fails like every day and stevie too so what to do ?? and i have been trying to register in stevie,johnny for weeks and when timer ends I have tried to register in johnny after weeks of failure and finally registered then the day after i tried to open it doesn't login and I have tried to check for it's statues it gave me that it's not even at queue database