[Solved] Question About Creating "alias" Domains...

skullys

I have a number of domains (add on) which I redirected to my main site when I was on Stevie, now that I'm on Tommy I'd like to make them alias instead of add on / redirect.

The domains are listed in my public_html directory (installed from backup) but not listed anywhere else.

When I attempt to make alias in cp I get the following message...

"here was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(domain name) failed: (XID 7ds444) A DNS entry for “domain name” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed."

Will removing the files from public_html allow me to create alias or where do I find the DNS listings to remove (the only one I see in DNS zone editor is my primary domain)

Will removing the files from public_html allow me to create alias or where do I find the DNS listings to remove (the only one I see in DNS zone editor is my primary domain)

Byron or Krydos will need to remove that domain(s) on their end - the "You must remove this DNS entry" message - always needs a root Admin to resolve it

Here are the domains / DNS I would like removed in order to create alias entry for several of them

ecubaseball.com

ecubasketball.com

ecupirates.net

skully.rocks

skullypirate.com

skullyspirategear.com

skullyspiratewear.com

thepiratestore.com

welcometotheboneyard.com

Just so you know, Alias will only point to your main domain.

Here are the domains / DNS I would like removed in order to create alias entry for several of them

ecubaseball.com

ecubasketball.com

ecupirates.net

skully.rocks

skullypirate.com

skullyspirategear.com

skullyspiratewear.com

thepiratestore.com

welcometotheboneyard.com

Done.