Domain Release On Stevie

gbideas2

I want the account gbideas to be removed (with the associated domain gbideas.tk).

Two extra questions:

1. Will the addon domains be removed as well, or do I have to list them here one by one?
  2. Will I be able to recreate my account on another server (probably Johnny) with the same username after the deletion, or do I need to change my forum username first? To be clear, I want to reuse the name gbideas, so if the forum account having that name is a problem, then go ahead and rename it.

Thanks in advance.

I want the account gbideas to be removed (with the associated domain gbideas.tk).

The username gbideas, and the domain gbideas.tk are now available to create a new account.

Will the addon domains be removed as well, or do I have to list them here one by one?

You have to list them here if you want to add them to your new account.

Will I be able to recreate my account on another server (probably Johnny) with the same username after the deletion, or do I need to change my forum username first? To be clear, I want to reuse the name gbideas, so if the forum account having that name is a problem, then go ahead and rename it.

Yes, I changed your forum username. Let us know once you've created your new account and we can change it back.