[Solved] Moving To Tommy

aommaster

Hi there!

I downloaded the backup that the staff had put up from the Stevie server and I'd like to start a new account on Tommy, using the same email I had registered on Stevie (and not the one I used to donate money). Is it possible to do this?

My domain is aommaster.com (with username "aommaste"), which I believe will need to be released from Stevie. Could you please do that as well? Thanks!

The username aommaste, and the domain aommaster.com are now available to create your Tommy account. If you need the invite sent to another email address post the transaction ID so we know which invitation to resend. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thank you very much for all your hard work Krydos, especially during the holiday season! The transaction ID is 43B72594617197458. Could you please re-send an invite to the email that was on the Stevie account? It is [edited it out by Aommaster]. Thanks!

Edited by aommaster