[Solved] Would Like To Move To Tommy

Due to Stevie's current problems, I would like to change my account to Tommy. When I try to do so, I get an "account unavailable" message, though.

Could you reset my username, domain and any required setup so I can reuse them in Tommy.

username: ar

server: Stevie

domain: absoluterad.com

Thank you in advance,

Oh my bad, I think I misunderstood. See http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/25503-tommy-closed-beta/ Tommy open signups aren't available yet as we're still testing him and setting him up. As a thank you gift to anyone who makes a donation of any amount we send them a Tommy invitation to help us test him and make sure he's ready to go. We won't know for sure until we get an admin to the datacenter that Stevie is housed, but we suspect we're going to need to buy and upgrade his hardware to get him running again. The donations are a way to raise some money to buy new hardware and keep Heliohost running since we've had multiple hardware failures on our rather ancient fleet of servers. Stevie, for instance, has been running 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 7 years without any hardware changes.