Unable To Change Main Domain

ejweb

Hello everyone,

I have recently created a new account on the Johnny server, as my old one was deleted due to technical difficulties with the old Johnny server. However, I am having problems getting my domain changed to the one that was used on my old account (ejweb.cu.cc). After a few days of "successfully" changing my domain to ejweb.cu.cc using Domain Change, the Primary Domain from CPanel still remains the same. Adding it as an alias does not work, as I am getting the following error message:

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(ejweb.cu.cc) failed: (XID m5ckmx) A DNS entry for “ejweb.cu.cc” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?

I have the same problem and I can't fix it. I had my domain on Steevie but now I'm on Tommy and I'm not able to change the main domain.

I log in the cpanel and press Addon domains, I type the domain I had on Steevie (spanish23.com) and the message is: (XID bpvjy8) A DNS entry for “spanish23.com” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Hi, I am having the same issue as ejweb, after technical difficulties with my old account I created my account account again, and tried using Domain Change to use my original website

leopion.com , but receive

(XID 94fkqy) A DNS entry for “leopion.com” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.