Can't Use Old Username On New Johnny Account.

GaijinD2

Since all existing Johnny accounts were deleted due to the big crash, I've been trying to create a new account. Seeing as Johnny was open for new sign-ups, I decided I might as well go back to it rather than waiting for Stevie or Tommy. However, I'm being told that my old username ("gaijind") isn't available, even though checking the account status page tells me there's no account under that name. Is this a conflict with the forum account, which is clearly still active? All I'd like to do is set my account up again and reupload my web page, exactly as I had it before.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping this, but I'm not sure what's going on with my account. After my forum name was changed, I was able to use gaijind as a username, but was told gaijind.heliohost.org wasn't available. I decided to wait a day to see if a cache just needed to be cleared or the like, and the next day I was able to complete the registration. However, my account is still not available. When I check the status, I'm told there's no account under either my username or e-mail. Going to gaijind.heliohost.org says that my account is queued and gives me a cPanel link, but I'm told my login is invalid. I know things are pretty busy due to the server failures, so I understand if things are taking a while. I just want to find out if they're actually in progress, or if the registration failed for whatever reason and I need to register again.