Migrate From Stevie To Tommy

danval

Hello,

Because the current problems with Stevie, I must migrate my account to Tommy.

I sent you a donation and received the invitation email to Tommy. But before I create an account in this server, an admin must delete my account on Stevie, right?

This is my account info:

• Username: danval
  • Domain: cerberolabs.es.eu.org
  • Server: stevie
  • Transaction ID: 0J528184E4869705K

I'll transfer user, domain, email, database and files to this new account (I have a recent backup).

On the other hand, at my home there is another person who also had a blog hosted on Stevie. This person don't have PayPal account. If I make another donation, could you send the invitation to Tommy to a different email than the transaction (I'll specify it in transaction message)?

Thank you so much.

Best regards.

The username danval, and the domain cerberolabs.es.eu.org are now available to create a new account.

If I make another donation, could you send the invitation to Tommy to a different email than the transaction (I'll specify it in transaction message)?

Yes, of course. Just let us know what email address to send the invite. You can specify the alternate email address by clicking "Special instructions" on the donation page https://www.paypal.me/HelioHost or you can just let us know the transaction ID and the email address.

Thank you Krydos!

I have two questions:

1. I've noticed that my forum username has changed to "danval2". Is it possible rename it to "danval"?
  2. In the DNS configuration for my domain, I have an A record pointing to 216.218.192.170. I think this IP was Stevie log time ago, although now it have another IP (65.19.143.2). Since this server is down, I changed the A record for my domain to point to Tommy (65.19.143.6). Is this correct?

Best regards.

I've noticed that my forum username has changed to "danval2". Is it possible rename it to "danval"?

You wouldn't have been able to use that username again had your forum account not been changed.

216.218.192.170 ... 65.19.143.2 ... the A record for my domain to point to Tommy (65.19.143.6). Is this correct?

You actually don't have to set an A record at all. Just set ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org as you nameservers and the A record will set itself automatically.

I use EU.ORG, and in the past, I had problems setting nameservers in this domain provider. Because this I have an A record.

As you say, I have changed the values of NS record to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, and delete A record. Time to wait for replication.

Thank you again for your invaluable help.