[Solved] From Stevie To Tommy

Nimb

Hi guys, with Stevie crashing again I'd like to move to Tommy, fortunately I have a DB and files backup :)

I just sent a 5 dollar donation via Paypal, so I'd like the invite. (I'd send more, but currency conversion to dollar is high right now :( )

Transaction: 4C777661RV5227715

Stevie Information:

User: Nimb

Domain: cesarmanara.com

Addon Domain: livefloripa.com.br

Please delete all that so I can create a new one on Tommy with the invite.

Cheers,

The username nimb, the domain cesarmanara.com, and as you already saw the invite has been sent so you can create a new account using that info. Once you create your account we can rename your forum account back to Nimb if you'd like. Thanks for your donation.

Done, yes please change it back to Nimb :)

Got an error:

(XID wyyv6t) A DNS entry for “livefloripa.com.br” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

When trying to add that as a addon domain. Can you check if it's still on stevie?

@Krydos just tagging to check if this may have been overlooked :)

Update: also getting an error when trying to upload the mysql backup from Stevie. The page loads for a very long time then returns: [Tried it twice]

Internal Server Error
No response from subprocess ( (cpanel)): The subprocess ended prematurely because it received the “ALRM” (14) signal.

cpsrvd/11.58.0.13 Server at tommy.heliohost.org

livefloripa.com.br is now available to add to your account.

It worked, thanks!

Edited the post above with an error I am getting when trying to restore Mysql DBs. Will try to restore home directory backup now.

Cheers!

Update: Home directory backup restore worked.