[Solved] Suspended: Gowenrf

I administer a geneology web site for the Gowen Research Foundation. We've used the heliohost system for years to host our family content.

Within the last 60 days I've become unable to log into the account.

Username is gowenrf

After attempting to log in using the classic web interface, the browser reports an HTTP time-out ("stevie.heliohost.org took too long to respond", see attached screen shot stevie-timeout.jpg). Behavior is the same whether I use Chrome or IE11.

After attempting to log in using the new web interface, the browser simply reports an "Invalid Login".

I did recently change the account password from a rather weak password to a very strong password (utilizing LastPass now). But I have tried both the old and new passwords, and neither produces a successful login.

In addition to my currently active e-mail address, kent.towns@live.com, it's possible that your records could show other e-mail addresses associated with the gowenrf account. Such as gowenrf@sbcglobal.net, gowen@sbcglobal.net, kent.towns@ttu.edu, kenttowns@yahoo.com, or kent.towns@gmail.com.

post-100542-0-53535400-1481726723_thumb.jpg

Stevie, the server that your account is located on, is currently offline. See http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/26726-stevie-didnt-boot/ for details. We don't know for sure if we're going to be able to get Stevie running again anytime soon so we've been recommending people create a new account on Johnny or Tommy and restore your most recent backup. Let us know if you need any help with anything.

Thank you for your quick response.

Can I create an account on one of the other servers using the same username (gowenrf)? I thought the account was shared across the various heliohost resources. I believe the username becomes part of the web content's URL and I'd like to keep that the same. Our URL is gowenrf.heliohost.org.

If Stevie is recovered, how will I reassociate the gowenrf account with the server content on Stevie?

Also, I'm having trouble getting on Tommy. When I come to establish the Tommy account, it's closed. Any tips on getting my old account reestablished on Tommy before it closes each time?

Thanks

If Stevie is recovered, how will I reassociate the gowenrf account with the server content on Stevie?

Just let us know and we can get your a backup.

Also, I'm having trouble getting on Tommy. When I come to establish the Tommy account, it's closed. Any tips on getting my old account reestablished on Tommy before it closes each time?

See http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/25503-tommy-closed-beta/ If you get an invite you can create your Tommy account at any time that is convenient to you.