[Answered] Internal Server Error 500

vietstar

I see an error like the following phenomena:
Normal hosting runs smoothly. But when logged in cpanel and manipulate File manager immediately internal server error 500. This error extended range of 3 to 5 minutes, then hosting return to normal operation. I do not understand why like this? Look forward to the answers and how to overcome!

Thanks for your answers. However I think it is not normal because when we work with many file management processes without causing the server to reach the limit, also may be due to limitations of the server process is too small to meet management operations file. I never had a case like this even lower generation free hosting. Hope you can overcome the problem.

We only allow a few processes per account, and cPanel uses nearly all of them when you log into it. They exit a few minutes later if cPanel sits idle. Most free hosts don't have this restriction, and instead have a huge amount of servers and resources (paid for by upselling). We currently have one working box with 11,000+ users on it whose bills are barely covered by the ads on our pages.

I've been here for 5 years, and Stevie has always worked this way.