[Answered] Unable To Sign Up, Stuck At The "server Selection" Page For 2 Days And Registration Time Reset To 23Hours And 59 Minutes.

MOUD

Hi. I am trying to sign up to HelioHost for 2 days now.

Yesterday I tried to sign up and I waited in the Server Selection page. I refreshed the page and it said "1 minute to for signups to reopen". I waited 1 minute and refreshed, and the counter reset to 23 hours and 59 minutes. The same thing happened to me today.

Am I doing something wrong? I have to refresh the page because there is no live countdown.

I want to make an account in the "Tommy" server because of the PHP7 support, but if it is not possible right now, then Johnny is fine.

Thank you for your time,

MOUD

Tommy is not yet released, and Johnny is crashed. You can only sign up on Stevie, which accepts only a few hundred registrations per day.

You may need to sign up on our old website if you're having issues. The server monitor here shows when signups on Stevie are available: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

You can't signup on Tommy because Tommy haven't released yet and Johnny has crash too. The only Server you can signup is Stevie.

Thanks for the info, Johnny also looks very unstable (for the moment at least). It seems that the Stevie server is the way to go.

Tommy is not yet released, and Johnny is crashed. You can only sign up on Stevie, which accepts only a few hundred registrations per day.

You may need to sign up on our old website if you're having issues. The server monitor here shows when signups on Stevie are available: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

I was finally able to signup using the link you provided, thank you.

Unfortunately I had to create a new account in the forum but that's ok.

Again, thank you both for your support. You may close/lock this topic if you want.