Helionet.org cannot be found

awesomegamer

I'm not sure if it's just my ISP or what, but at random times for a while helionet.org cannot be found by Firefox AOL or IE. Is it just me? Anything I can do about it? Sometimes I'll be in the middle of reading the forums and when I click to read a topic or whatever the server cannot be found.

I am using AOL's dialup service, and usually browse with FF.

EDIT: Unless it's random as well, skipping the DNS and directly going to the IP worked at a 100% success rate for me (so far) where as just reloading the domain works at about 1%.

Hm, I have had the same problem of not being able to access the forum. I wasn't able to access it for an entire day though. :(

By the way, why doesn't your mom want that then? Because... If the difference in cost is so big, then it'd be logical to go for cable...

I get this problem too. It used to be more frequent when I first joined and I wouldn't be able to get on for a whole day sometimes. Now it doesn't happen as much or last as long. I use Firefox and have a cable connection.

Also I referred my friend here and he wasn't able to get to the forums at all and still can't.