Posting Standard Error

ShannenName

I get this error when entering my username to activate posting standard hosting.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '), `state`='ACTIVE', `plan`=7 WHERE username='atkscape'' at line 1

Also when I tried again to make sure it wasn't once off (item was still there) I entered my username and this came up

The error returned was:

We're sorry, but you do not seem to possess that item, it does not exist, or you did not select any items.

So I can singup now?

Arghh this is so weird, you said it's fixed so I buy another and renew, fair enough it has same error, nevermind buy another and do signup, do that says I don't have it!

Why renew? I thought this was your first time. If you don't have an account yet, you can't renew. You have to signup. Signup seems to be working fine for me.

EDIT

I sent you an extra item, try again.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '), `state`='ACTIVE', `plan`=7 WHERE username='rkuehne'' at line 1

same error, when i click use to apply the item i type my username in and click on renew and it brings up a page with only this on it pretty anoying since my site is in frames and it shows nothing but the ads on top

K, it's been fixed, this time for sure. Both RK Web Designs and ShannenName have been creditted with 250 Helions.

DJBOB, it has been fixed, and thank you for the replacement helions. There seems to be another error now. The ads are still on the site, and in my cpanel i get this error when I click on site status

ERROR: Script not called from cPanel.

Just thought I would alert you of this issue.

Neither of those problems seem to be occuring now. Note that the ad display script takes about an hour to update its records. It has to use a seperate database from the main one for security purposes, as the ad display script is accessible by all accounts.