New Gen sucks

Well If your really good, as good as I wish to be someday. lol

You can make your own OS. It would be really crappy [no offense], but you probably wouldn't be able to make all the programs gui's as it would take to much time. It would take a while though cuase you have to remember you would have to create a browser, drives, etc. and well you wouldn't be able to make all of them have a nice little settings program dressed up in a gui as before, you would have to manually change the settings. I think that would be the best if you know what you are doing.

As to the new gen. I don't mind it, I just don't like the crap sites that are like black and red. You really have to do something special for a site with a real dark plain background to look nice to me. I like it to have many divs and to be bright.

What about Maddox's logic?

He has one of the most popular websites, and he has it simple so its small and easy on the eyes (black background, light text).

No matter how good your graphics are it doesnt make the actual project any better.

There's a difference. People go to sites for content, while the majority of people use OSes for the same things, Email/Web/Games. The majority of people will want it lookin' spiffy 'cuz they don't want to be 'zomgz fugly' when they do their routine stuff.