The Joe is backness : o

awesomegamer

Sure looks like this place has changed alot. I didn't really know where to put this so sorry : /

Seems like I might be making up excuses but my computer got stolen. I know you've seen me online djbob but I've been getting my stuff back together, I bought this computer a couple months ago. I'm going to buy a website soon for me and my friends. I promised to keep active here but I had my computer stolen for the 3rd time : /

It's hard to keep promises around thieves. Anyway, welcome me back or hate me or whatever.

I just wanted to come here so I can maybe setup a site again and later move it to paid hosting.

See you guys around, nice to know you sure have expanded alot, I was shocked my member count, good job djbob : )

-Joe J.

Edit: Oh and yeah, I'm also ChaosInstalled on these forums, I can't remember why I had 2 accounts, no its nothing bad djbob knows, I think I forgot my password and then remembered it or something so I just transfered all my Helions. And if you look at my sig, Chaosinstalled is currently 4th place : P. Before I got my computer stolen I had enough to buy 2 domains and I still have nearly 7000 : ). Just to brag you know...

The first time we were on summer vacation before hurricane katrina in summer 05 and we got robbed.

The second time was hurricane Katrina, I live 30m west New Orleans, I got looted : (

The third time there was a misunderstanding about my brother being left home alone because the car broke down, and because of his young age te police arrested my mom and took us away for a little bit and probably the same people robbed us again summer 06.

Computers in respective order

Emachines XP

Hewlett Packard XP

Hewlett Packard XP MCE (and they found a Emachines '98 in the closet but who cares?)

I currently use Hewlett Packard Vista

I'm almost certain its my neighbors. but I live in a good town but my area isn't very friendly and they knew we were gone after just a couple of days so they must have been nearby to know that my mom got arrested. They seem like opportunists, and my computer will probably be taken July 3rd (independence day, yes I know thats not the right date) so I have to figure out somewhere to hide it, or we can just take it in the car to the bridge-park celebration. If I'm not responsive after a few days after July 4th, you know why, and djbob you can cancel everything I have going, it wouldn't be fair to you.

Dude that sucks, but i must ask, where are you getting the money to buy three computers? I think by now you would have invested into one of those atd home security signs to put in your front yard lol. but if i where you i would hide that [bleeped!] good, and then get a friend to check on your house and try to catch those bastards in the act.

Good luck,

Joe

yeah, it usually takes me about 6-9 months after one gets stolen to buy a new one, my computer was probably stolen this moment exactly a year ago, and I oly got this computer back in March. Since I have dial up, I was thinking of downloading a really big file (pretty much any on dial up) l would then leave MSN on and have one of my IRL friends call me if they saw me go off line. I would have my account on the user screen but not logged out.

• 1 month later...