[Solved] Suspended: Amirasam

HelioHost username: amirasam
Server: Stevie
Main domain: amirasamy.com

Related to my previous post Here

As I already replied. I'm pretty sure I didn't install a malware or use the website for any spamming. It's a personal website for an artist.

Maybe it was a plugin? 'cause I was using Wordpress with a lot of plugins. So Kindly can I get my account reactivated?

And thanks guys for quick support.

Yep. Wordpress malware got you suspended for spam. Wordpress (and it's frequently infected plugins and themes) is the leading cause of spam suspensions here at HelioHost. Plugins and themes off of random "free themes" and "free plugins" websites are very frequently just disguised malware. They're "free" because the criminal who published it makes their money through the malware.

My recommendation is to not use Wordpress at all, though if you choose to do so, use only themes and plugins from reputable sites and keep everything updated at all times.

We only give one chance to fix spam. If we get another report, you'll be permanently suspended. We highly recommend that you remove the entire Wordpress installation as soon as you are unsuspended to avoid the malware sending more spam. Are you ready to fix the problem?