I Can Not Access My Website. Problem With Johnny Host.

Sektor95

Hi, my name is Manuel (sektor95) and I am the owner of www.sektoring.heliohost.org domain. I contact you because it is about a week ago that I can not access my website. I can not access the cpanel, WordPress, and I can not visit my site. I kindly ask explanations and assistance. I offer my most sincere greetings. Manuel.

The server suffered file system damage that is beyond repair. You need to back up your files via FTP and sign up on Stevie. Databases have been saved in your home directory as .sql files that you can use to recreate the database on Stevie. Please note that data stored using the InnoDB engine is unavailable for the time being.

Please see http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/25786-johnny-backups/ for more information.

If you need domains removed from your account, please let us know and we can remove them for you.

To add to my earlier post, the backups in your home directories represent all the databases we can back up from your account.

Databases and tables using InnoDB were not backed up and will be missing/empty because they cannot be backed up with the server crashed (mysql must be running, which it cannot do while /var and /usr are read only). We recommend using your latest pre-crash backup to recover these databases.