[Solved] Suspended: Barret

I'll add to this since I was the one who suspended him.

The infringement was offering emulated gameboy games on avarcade.ml. I didn't even bother to check the youtube domains, as soon as I saw emulators, you got suspended. The emulator isn't an issue, but the pirated ROM it's running definitely is (I know one of the featured ones was Pokemon Emerald). I'd be happy to unsuspend you, but you will need to agree to permanently remove all emulators, ROMs, links to websites that offer similar illegal content, and other copyrighted material that you don't have a license to distribute from your site within 24 hours of unsuspension. Do you want to do this?

@Byron: Can you take a closer look? I ran across him because he was on the phishing report, though I didn't see any phishing, just warez.

Could be facebook login support on his site. He did have a members area I think though I didn't look to see what type of login he supported. I saw the warez and didn't bother poking around any more, just suspended him and moved on since I had bigger phish to fry.

Okay, you can delete ..

Could be facebook login support on his site. He did have a members area I think though I didn't look to see what type of login he supported. I saw the warez and didn't bother poking around any more, just suspended him and moved on since I had bigger phish to fry.

Okay, you can delete ..

I looked at some of files but really didn't dig deep. The only file I saw that looked kind of suspicious was this file: facebook_auth.php

Okay, you can delete ..

You have 24 hours from now to delete all ROMs, emulators, pirated games, links to such material, that facebook_auth.php, and all other infringing material from your account.

If you don't clean it up, you'll be resuspended.

Você tem 24 horas a partir de agora para apagar todas as ROMs, emuladores, jogos pirateados, ligações a tal material, que facebook_auth.php, e todos os outros material ilícito da sua conta.

Se você não limpá-lo, você vai ser novamente suspensas.

where is facebook_auth.php

I turned off the roms, but now the site does not enter ..

Not sure, Byron would be able to tell you. I'm not terribly worried about that file though. The ROMs were my concern, and that seems to be fixed now.

As for your site, it works fine. Not sure what you mean you not being able to get on it. If you mean seeing an internal server error, it was probably because you were logged into cPanel (it's normal when you're logged in).