Should same sex marrages be allowed?

awesomegamer

Should same sex marrages be allowed?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's true. anyway... they should have marrital rights

Yes, they are like any other human being, except for the sexual-orientation obviously. If paraplegics in wheel chairs can get married, then why can't a homosexual get married?! It just doesn't make any sense why the government won't allow it.

The government won't allow it because if it were allowed, it would shake the foundation of almost every major religion in the country.

That is pathetic, the homosexuals are being hindered by something as trivial as religion?! I mean, the United States supports freedom of religion, everyone knows that, but allowing homosexuals to get married wouldn't stop the religious fanatics from practicing their religions.

I dont think that its the religion itself as much as it is groups of people in a religion that oppose it and say its their religion or who interpret the religion as such. In the bible it says somewhere that god says "thou shalt not lay down with mankind as thous woulst lay down with a woman." Its not a commandment, and I'm not exactly sure what its supposed to mean, but a lot of people belive that it means that god hates gay people.

Sodoma and Gomorra are two neighboor cities that according to the Bible were destriyed by God becuz of the sinners of the city. They were gays, prostitutes, bad persons. The Bible tells that only one man had a good soul. God was tired of the crimes in the cities and decided to destroy them. This men begged God to spare the cities. So God told him that if he could find a certain ammount (don't remember the nunber) of good people he would spare the city. The man had two daugters and the people from the cities tries to rape them and treatened the good guy to deliver his daughters or they were going to kill them. This man then gave up of trying to save the city and with God's help he manage to escape. But neither him, nor his daugthers should look back. One of his daughers looked and was transformed in a salt statue. Don't remeber the rest of the storie or if its totally corect, since I read it a bid long ago. But is sort of that. Then since the fall of those cities, the gay people are called sodomites