Should same sex marrages be allowed?

awesomegamer

Should same sex marrages be allowed?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*swoop* straigt over your head. Your name is hemmoroid. Thank you everybody, thank you. Now I'm sorry, but I can no longer have this beautiful convorsation with you, as the south park fifth season rewind just started, and I never miss an episode.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*swoop* straigt over your head. Your name is hemmoroid. Thank you everybody, thank you. Now I'm sorry, but I can no longer have this beautiful convorsation with you, as the south park fifth season rewind just started, and I never miss an episode.

Then other people who cause myscrnnm to bubble up in my [bleeped!] should lose priveleges like marriage and living. And might I add, that you happen to be one of the myscrnnm bothering me, and your mother is the cause.

So this is what u meant? Does anybody else here think that that makes any sense at all? I'm not sorry 2 say that that would have went over anyone's head, as it just doesn't make sense. If anybody but u read that, they would say that it is a terrible piece of writing, in both clarity and grammar.

And it is proven that more than 60% of South Park viewers r either alcoholic, on drugs, or have a tendency 4 violence. So I expect u must have some sort of mental problem.

Hey, some straight guys give me problems... And I don't ask to take away their "privileges". A rapist if not caught can marry... Even after being in prison he still have civil rights. You can't say that you support gay marriage if you put these kind of conditions. Is like saying that you don't care about a persons color but at the same time stay away from a black person

And it is proven that more than 60% of South Park viewers r either alcoholic, on drugs, or have a tendency 4 violence. So I expect u must have some sort of mental problem.

Its also proven that 100% of every movie, television show episode, or song produced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone has relevance to the real world, points out stupid things the things governments and hippies fighting them have done, and have a moral. 50% of the population of the world has at least one of those problems, so being that vauge proves no point.

Might I also ask what is wrong with drugs? If you have eaten a poppy seed or used tobacco you have tch in your body. If you have ever eaten a bannana, you have bannanodine in your body. Most of the people in power, the people who run your schools, your cities, run corporations, are on drugs. The men who created america, george washington, john adams, ben franklin, were all alcoholics and did coke. The man who wrote "Alice in wonderland" was on LSD when he wrote it. 75% of people who do drugs cause no problems for society. The only problems caused, murder, drug cartels, only exist because they are illigal.

Not to mention, your improper use of the word drug, includes legal medicines. Pennicillin, ibuprophin, asprin, zoloft. Ever had a headache? Your on drugs.

Might I also ask what is wrong with drugs?

Not all drugs r bad. Only the ones that r used as street drugs. 4 instance, heroin, opium, methamphetamine, et cetera. And those abused as street drugs, such as Ritalin. I mean, I use drugs 2, but merely 4 the benefit of my health. When I say drugs, I am referring 2 street drugs. I mean, u were being vague as well when u said "drink", u were obviously referring 2 alcoholic drinking, but it is commonly accepted as that, so I did not question it. So I would appreciate it is u did the same.

Might I also ask what is wrong with drugs?

Not all drugs r bad. Only the ones that r used as street drugs. 4 instance, heroin, opium, methamphetamine, et cetera. And those abused as street drugs, such as Ritalin. I mean, I use drugs 2, but merely 4 the benefit of my health. When I say drugs, I am referring 2 street drugs. I mean, u were being vague as well when u said "drink", u were obviously referring 2 alcoholic drinking, but it is commonly accepted as that, so I did not question it. So I would appreciate it is u did the same.

And I thought that we were not going to discuss this anymore.................

Majazac, marriage between a man and a woman has been going on for literally thousands of years, and it has worked smoothly. Why upset it now?

Yes, but did you know that a lot of famous men, even considered as great warriors were gay? And wouldn't had maried if it was legal to marry men? Do you know that Richad Lion Heart was gay? Or other important kings and persons?

mariage is technically the union of a man and a woman, so a lot of people are against it. I really dont care either way, but I do see both sides. Also, they arent figting over what its called, their fighting over whether or not they can be legally unified with the same rights. A lot of people are agsint homosexual civil unions because they think its gunna be called mariage, when thats not the argument.

but what's the problem in call that a marriage?

One of Webster's definitions of marriage is, "the state of being united to a person of the same [bleeped!] in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage"

I mean, if the Webster dictionary can adapt 2 the changes in society, y shouldn't the law? It is just stupid and pointless 2 argue against people being with the people they love.