virginia 32

arunsonnet

My opinion is this...

He went there with the intention on killing people, and then taking his own life. If you have those intenttions... skip the killing of the other people and just blow your own head off. Anyone desperate enought to take their own life, let alone anyone elses, should just do themselves.

I don't feel sorry for the perpetrator who did take the 32 lives that he took. I personally think that people like him, and whoever is/was responsible for tragedies like 9/11 should burn in hell!!!

That's just me though!

I wish that he didn't kill himself, and that he was giving what he dished out. I think he should be put into a room with a few places for cover, and professional gunman who would try to kill him. That way he can get the same fear he instilled on those who's lives he violently ended.

I wish that he didn't kill himself, and that he was giving what he dished out. I think he should be put into a room with a few places for cover, and professional gunman who would try to kill him. That way he can get the same fear he instilled on those who's lives he violently ended.

yeah..

that might be the right punishment for him.

Who was tymothy mcvay?

Did that really happen?

But the death penalty has been somewhat retarded since the beginning. The first lady sentenced to the gallows had to have a umbrella to shade herself from the hot sun, as well as a lot of water as she was getting tired. LOL

lol whered you hear that?

im especially touched though by the old man who was a holocaust survivor...he blocked the door so his students could escape...and took all the bullets that were shot through the door...sort of sad and ironic...