Should schools use physical punnishment?

awesomegamer

Should schools use physical punnishment?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hate when they do that in ublic, not even my own parent which is embarassing enough cus im 16 years old and somehow she does it when my friends are arround. i hate that. its also aggrevating to see parents smack their children in public. but i dont say anything, i dont like to argue with strangers.

I'm all for adults hitting their children. I was hit when I was younger, but my dad figured out that some day I would be bigger than him. Now I am and he dont hit me no more. I just know too many kids who were never hit when they were younger, and they just need an [bleeped!] whooping. So i give it to them. They arent half as annoying anymore cuz they know there are consequences.

Guess it all depends on how you're raised. My mother never needed to beat any of my sisters or myself and I never crossed the lines cuz she didn't do it... have several friends who were raised this way and are much better than the ones who were beaten