Should criminals be released to stop overcrowded?

awesomegamer

Should criminals be released to stop overcrowded?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#%&@! I voted yes, but I meant no, so if it is possible, can a mod change that please? Anyway, I think that it shouldn't be done. The best solution is to take the 10-50% of criminals who committed the worse crimes and torture them to death, then have their bodies cremated and the ash compacted into boxes. And for the rest, find people convicted of manslaughter and release them. Then the rest of the criminals can have more breathing space.

well considering things like J-walking are illegal then dont you think they could let these people go?

yes! thats what i forgot! capitol punnishment!... just a sec...

I don't think you can go to jail for jaywalking. But if that is so, the people convicted of jaywalking and other minor crimes should also be released.

I suppose capitol punishment is also a good solution that should be practiced more often. But only for the mid-range crimes. The high-end criminals should still be tortured to death, as opposed to lethal injection and such.

jaywalking really is a crime in some places, its a safety issue.

Well, the jaywalker is risking his/her own life, so why should the authorities care? It is the same with fastening your seatbelt and such, why should you be punished for risking your own life? It's not as though you're putting anyone else in danger.