Unavailability Of Stevie?

an82oAnalog

Hello,

does the current downtime has something to do with the unavailability of stevie? Yesterday i was able to login into my C-Panel (even though it wasn't possible to connect to my databases) but now even that is impossible!

It also looks like as if my website is completely down.

does the current downtime has something to do with the unavailability of stevie?

Nope, Stevie is fully functional and online.

(even though it wasn't possible to connect to my databases)

Stevie Mysql has had 100% uptime since the last restart 17 days, 13 hours ago.

Yesterday i was able to login into my C-Panel but now even that is impossible!

Are there any error messages when you try to log in to cPanel?

It also looks like as if my website is completely down.

http://analogvalues.heliohost.org/ appears to be working fine for me.

Are you serious?

Stevie Mysql has had 100% uptime since the last restart 17 days, 13 hours ago.

After i entered my login data to phpMyAdmin the website just crashed and was unavailable.

Are there any error messages when you try to log in to cPanel?

My browser just says "website is not available" (i tried it with chrome and opera)

http://analogvalues.heliohost.org/ appears to be working fine for me.

I can't even ping it (timeout)! There must be something wrong.

Are you serious?

Yes.

After i entered my login data to phpMyAdmin the website just crashed and was unavailable.

It sounds like your phpmyadmin password and your cpanel password are no longer synced. To fix that go to http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/paper_lantern/passwd/index.html and change your password. Make sure the "Synchronize MySQL password" is checked. But, you won't be able to do that if you can't even log into cPanel...

My browser just says "website is not available" (i tried it with chrome and opera)

I can't even ping it (timeout)! There must be something wrong.

It sounds like your connections is getting blocked somewhere along the line. Are you trying to connect from a different IP than you are posting these messages from? I already checked your post IP in Stevie's firewall and you're not blocked on our end.

Try viewing your site through a free proxy if you want. You should see that your site is online like it appears for me. You could perform a trace route to your website to see where along the line your connection gets blocked. Let me know if you need help executing the command or interpreting the results.

I tried to connect to my website with my smartphone via mobile network (LTE) (which is not my local wifi) and it is also not available from there.

Are you trying to connect from a different IP than you are posting these messages from?

No, everything runs on the same machine / same browser.

Okay, now the website is online again. And also C-Panel is available again. Wow, like a miracle.

Edit: But phpMyAdmin still doesn't work.

Edit: Okay, i changed my password, now i can log in again. But now i get an access denied error.

Edit: okay, i see my database now but i get an internal server error 500 with my database request from my PHP-function.

Edit: Okay, now it works!