[Solved] Suspended Fdlboss

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

hmm sorry, i dont understand what mean i using high server load :( and tell me for limit the load ;) thanks, but iam only using 11 mb in website?

It's CPU and memory, not space. Basically, your program was hogging the server resources which makes everyone else's site slow, so we suspended you so everyone else could use their accounts. You don't have any way of monitoring it actually. The normal causes of this are programs that either need too many resources or are just malfunctioning.

If it happens again, let us know and we can tell you what file is to blame for the load.

Unsuspended. Please remove the auto like bot, that's your cause.

Auto like bots are actually the number one way people get suspended for high load (in fact, they are the entire reason we have a load limit!), and are also considered abuse. I can actually suspend you just for having that on your site but since you already got suspended, I'll give you time to remove it.