What's the future of Communist?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I thought this was an interesting video

It's about chinas economical growth and how it will eventually [bleeped!] over America.

I was under the impression that America's economy was already on the slippery downward slope ;) The European Union is far more interested in trade with Russia and China than it is with the US...

Yes, but Americans are idiots (well they just WANT to be ignorant, or lack knowledge). My mom has told me "America will probably do fine, thats just political mumbo jumbo. As soon as the wars over......."

Truth is she just thinks that someone in the govt. will work it all out. Thing is, the people in the govt. are who got us in this situation. Many people in my country act like my mom about this subject, they think that America will be on top forever.

If you really think about it, thats highly unlikely as no country has been able to reign on top for the majority of our history. They all eventually crumble to peaces. This makes me wonder how long Earth itself can last, are we like the nations, following an inevitable path to self elimination?

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, but Americans are idiots (well they just WANT to be ignorant, or lack knowledge). My mom has told me "America will probably do fine, thats just political mumbo jumbo. As soon as the wars over......."

Truth is she just thinks that someone in the govt. will work it all out. Thing is, the people in the govt. are who got us in this situation. Many people in my country act like my mom about this subject, they think that America will be on top forever.

If you really think about it, thats highly unlikely as no country has been able to reign on top for the majority of our history. They all eventually crumble to peaces. This makes me wonder how long Earth itself can last, are we like the nations, following an inevitable path to self elimination?

Joe

Yes, we are probably leading to a path of nuclear wars, severe global things, and eventually the extinction of the humans. It's just the way it was meant to be, from the start.

Yes well hopefully, before that happens, the non-dumbass tards, will find some means to separate ourselves from those who think that global warming, the national economy, and growing epidemics in countries are just plain nonsense. I like to think that at least some of us are smart enough to not destroy ourselves.....

• 2 weeks later...

Terraforming would be way more expensive than just fixing up what we've got. Besides, someone would probably just mess up all the other planets we visited, once we've gotten in the habit. :(

The US has definitely lost its economic power. Their dollar is dropping like a stone, and foreign countries are refusing to lend to them now. All they have left is a big army and a bunch of nukes... I don't know if they'd go as far as to actually use them again, though. Surely they'd realize that's a stupid idea? Unlike the last time, there are enough nukes to destroy the world several times over. I don't think anyone would want to risk setting off that sort of domino effect. :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...
Communism won't work on the large scale. It just fails. It doesn't work. It can work on small scale projects, yeah, but large scale, like China? It'll not work. Capitalism will win eventually.

Thats why China is becoming more of a capitalist country than the U.S. Their not communist anymore.