[Solved] Mysql Server Offline

vnsmes

Guest Marko30
So it's working ok now? But it seems I can't use my database anymore? and phpMyAdmin asks for login (old doesn't work anymore) Data is lost?

I can't login to phpMyAdmin too, but It's not that big problem. Just delete users of database, recreate them again and everything should be working. :)

This currently looks like the major incident from 2 years ago recurring. :(/> You'll need to change your cPanel password then log out and in to fix PHPMyAdmin. Your database users will need to be deleted and recreated, then reassigned to the databases. The databases themselves are likely all invisible, check in PhpMyAdmin to see if they're there. If not, wait until there's an official announcement on this incident to find out what needs to be done fix this.

I did what you said to, and now everything seems normal. I'll try to backup my site and start the db from zero again, 'cause oxwall, by some reason, can't connect to SQL anymore. Not a big problem.

Thanks for the support, heliohost is really awesome!

So it's working ok now? But it seems I can't use my database anymore? and phpMyAdmin asks for login (old doesn't work anymore) Data is lost?
I can't login to phpMyAdmin too, but It's not that big problem. Just delete users of database, recreate them again and everything should be working. :)/&--#62;/&--#62;/&--#62;/&--#62;

I did it but I still get the error when I try to login phpMyAdmin:

The stevie.heliohost.org page isn’t working

stevie.heliohost.org is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

It doesn't look like any data was lost. The only thing affected was the database users, not the databases themselves.

each user will have to delete, recreate, and grant permissions to each database user that should have access to each Mysql database.

Guest Marko30
This currently looks like the major incident from 2 years ago recurring. :(/>/> You'll need to change your cPanel password then log out and in to fix PHPMyAdmin. Your database users will need to be deleted and recreated, then reassigned to the databases. The databases themselves are likely all invisible, check in PhpMyAdmin to see if they're there. If not, wait until there's an official announcement on this incident to find out what needs to be done fix this.
I did what you said to, and now everything seems normal. I'll try to backup my site and start the db from zero again, 'cause oxwall, by some reason, can't connect to SQL anymore. Not a big problem. Thanks for the support, heliohost is really awesome!

Try changing from localhost to 127.0.0.1 in config file. That sometimes works.

I can't login to phpMyAdmin too, but It's not that big problem. Just delete users of database, recreate them again and everything should be working. :)/>/&--#62;/&--#62;
I did it but I still get: The stevie.heliohost.org page isn’t working stevie.heliohost.org is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

Try changing cPanel password.