[Solved] 401 On Phpmyadmin On Johnny

uzair

Access Denied

Unable to establish a PHP session.

If you believe that this is in error or inadvertent, contact your system administrator and ask them to review your server settings.

cpaneld/11.44.3.5 Server at johnny.heliohost.org

I manually changed your account password, and emailed the new password to your contact email address.

Once I changed the password your phpmyadmin started working as I expected it would. That's why I suggested you try changing your password.

Thanks Krydos... Could you tell me what caused this issue so that in future i will take precautions .. Also didnt recived any emails :( either message on facebook details or email at uzair_jan@icloud.com

I sent the password reset email to the address that you created your account with. I also have u...n@live.com on record for that account. Would you like me to send a new reset to that address? Also, you could try the cPanel password reset to regain access to your account if you're unable to receive emails from me.

Could you tell me what caused this issue so that in future i will take precautions

I don't know what causes it as it has never happened to any of my accounts. I do know that it happens to people from time to time, and the fix is simply changing the password which users can easily do themselves.