Issues Server Johnny

uzair

1) mail.uzair.ga resolves to heliohost default page (cname) well it shouldnt resolve. Becuse its mail server address

2) cpanel dnt loads css and js when using cloudflare at (A) uzair.ga:2082

3) cpanel.uzair.ga same

4)whm.uzair.ga dont make me login

5) uzair.ga:2082 make me login then logout instanly on cloudflare

6) subdomains making takes 24hrs like im playing clash of clans while it should be created instantly only signup should take time as we understand

1. This is normal for our server. Mine does the same thing.

2. CloudFlare is not supported when used with A records. Use NS records pointed to our nameservers in CloudFlare. We also recommend that you do not access cPanel via CloudFlare (see #5).

3. CloudFlare is not supported when used with A records. Use NS records pointed to our nameservers in CloudFlare. We also recommend that you do not access cPanel via CloudFlare (see #5).

4. This is normal. Users don't have access to WHM.

5. CloudFlare is not fully supported for cPanel access. If it does not work reliably, please use our website or http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082 to log in, which will bypass CloudFlare.

6. The 24 hour wait is normal on most free cPanel hosting companies. It's because several server processes need to reload (specifically Apache, and I think named) before the domains begin working. If we did it immediately every time someone created a domain, the servers would never be up.

Personally, I think you'd be happier on Stevie. His uptime is much better so you wouldn't need CloudFlare to begin with, though you'll need to use the older PHP 5.3.8 if you choose to move servers.