[Solved] Suspended: Okrim

okrim

I wanted to thank you for your valuable and free service.

My account finally went active from the queue today, so I explored cPanel a bit. I thought I could install a blog platform or something similar-looking, so I went with Ghost. The first attempt, but also those four that followed, didn't go well. I tried going offline, restarting my Windows OS, but it didn't help much; all I got in the end was this message regarding installation failure, mentioning something about memory.

Ghost creates both installation and working directories, so I ended up with several of those (you can't use existing ones). I couldn't delete those whilst accessing a Network Location from Windows, but I did manage to remove them from cPanel. I've noticed this file heap in the root of my HelioHost folder, and I wanted to see what's in them, being relentless to remove anything piled up from those unsuccessful installations. The server didn't respond well to my "edit" request and I couldn't abort the operation.The consequence of this was the failure to login again.

I requested a password reset, then cleared all cookies relevant to both Johnny and Heliohost.Org. I was dissapointed it didn't work, not even for third or fourth time in a row. Clearing the cache, as suggested on these forums, didn't work neither. I remembered the link which have let me see the status of my account earlier, so I did that; as it turned out, I couldn't reset my password using three offered methods (manual, SSL and non-SSL) - my account was suspendeded as well as my email account linked to the heliohost.org domain name.

Hoping you can resolve this issue in a short notice,

Okrim.

user: okrim

serv: Johnny

site: thecauseway.heliohost.org

Your account was suspended for running too many cron jobs. To help keep load low, we limit accounts to two (2) cron executions in a 24 hour period. This means that, if you only have a single job, it can run no more frequently than once every 12 hours, with two jobs, they can each only run once a day, and so on.

Your account has been unsuspended.

I had a piece of information regarding running website scripts; Java too, if server CPU load was too high.

However, I wasn't able to read such a thing in cron job perspective prior to Heliohost account creation.

Thank you for your kindness,

Okrim.