Should US stop terrorism in other nations?

awesomegamer

Should US stop terrorism in other nations?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well then, I guess we are ignorant about supposed health problems allegedly caused by reefer. Pot has never been proven to cause any problems to health. No one has ever been admitted to the hopital for a reason caused solely by the use of weed. You cant overdose. Short term memory loss goes away less than an hour after stopping using. Your only whining cuz your mom smoked, drank, and dropped acid while pregnant with you, and you became an annoying little prick because of it.

My mother has never smoked, but I certainly hope u do. Cuz then u'll die a long painful death.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, were all dieing a long death right now, and I'm counting on a painful one. Hopefully one self inflicted. And your not defending that your mom drank and dropped acid? I rest my case.

She drinks a little. Like one tiny cup a year. That is so insignificant that I would hardly call it drinking.

And I admit my ignorance in the realm of slang. I do not know the meaning of the term "dropping acid".

Hey guys call that off... Don't insult other's mother. It's not nice to make personal insults, biut to offend non related relative members is go to far... This is supposed to be a friendly community. Although we have some personal arguing, let's keep that in private... I may not like myscrnnm far all that happened in the past, but I still try to respect him... And starts to call people's name is to lose reason, HerLoss... If you guys want to argue, do it by MSN, private message, but not community topics... Please lets keep in topic...

Hey, were all dieing a long death right now, and I'm counting on a painful one. Hopefully one self inflicted. And your not defending that your mom drank and dropped acid? I rest my case.

She drinks a little. Like one tiny cup a year. That is so insignificant that I would hardly call it drinking.

And I admit my ignorance in the realm of slang. I do not know the meaning of the term "dropping acid".

Acid is a term for lsd, a psychedelic drug that can be taken orally in liquid or solid form, or by absorption through the skin. Dropping acid is synonymous to taking lsd.

Hey guys call that off... Don't insult other's mother. It's not nice to make personal insults, biut to offend non related relative members is go to far... This is supposed to be a friendly community. Although we have some personal arguing, let's keep that in private... I may not like myscrnnm far all that happened in the past, but I still try to respect him... And starts to call people's name is to lose reason, HerLoss... If you guys want to argue, do it by MSN, private message, but not community topics... Please lets keep in topic...

I know exactly what you mean, majazac! Those two, HerLoss and mycrnnm, they seem to try to draw each other's blood almost every week, no? Even I don't go that far when I argue with myscrnnm...................

Oh, what the heck. Majazac, you don't think that this hostility between HerLoss and myscrnnm is entertaining? I do................

this arguing is getting old, it also (although unlikely) may just be a sceme to get more posts, thus im going to reduce helions for every next argument against one another. you may argue (discuss) the topic, but nothing personal. If this continues, ill just close the topics because they seem to be generating alot of flame wars, when they were only intended to bring discussion.

I think its kinda over, but I have a question. Did anyone notice that about the time myscrnm came back, pheonix dissapeared? I just thought that was interesting. Anyways, this is my last post on the topic. I'm starting an "ignoring the ignorant" campaign for myself in order to keep myself outta trouble. Online and off. That is all.

Acid is a term for lsd, a psychedelic drug that can be taken orally in liquid or solid form, or by absorption through the skin. Dropping acid is synonymous to taking lsd.

Then no, the only drugs my mother takes r prescription drugs.

I think its kinda over, but I have a question. Did anyone notice that about the time myscrnm came back, pheonix dissapeared? I just thought that was interesting. Anyways, this is my last post on the topic. I'm starting an "ignoring the ignorant" campaign for myself in order to keep myself outta trouble. Online and off. That is all.

myscrnnm told me that you are pretty stupid. Just because you don't see my new posts doesn't mean I don't post here anymore.

*resists urge to flame back to stone-age*

OH! lol. that reminds me of a joke, semi-related to the topic! Feel free to deduct points if any mods feel its innaproproate.

George W. said "We're gunna bomb afganistan back to the stone-age" and all the afganis said "OOO! Upgrade!"

lol. anyways, carry on.