Should US stop terrorism in other nations?

awesomegamer

Should US stop terrorism in other nations?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you mean the insurgents, then they were never fighting in Iraq until the U.S. invaded, so they couldn't possibly killed us all.

And if you mean the terrorist organizations such as Al-Quaida, then there is no proof that Saddam Husseing supported them, so we had no concrete evidence to go attack Iraq. Although I AM glad that Hussein is no longer in power............

I'll agree that Huissein wasnt exactly the best person to lead a country, under any form of government, but I dont really think it was any of our buisness to go remove him from power. We all know Al-Quaida wasnt based in Iraq so thats not where the threat was. Saddam never had any sort of WMD's so he wasnt a threat either. The supposed terrorists in Iraq are just the Inurgents using terroristic forms of attack. Seriously, if I ever met you Pheonix, I'd smack you upside the head extremly hard hoping to reverse the brainwashing you have recieved from government propoganda.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean the insurgents, then they were never fighting in Iraq until the U.S. invaded, so they couldn't possibly killed us all.

And if you mean the terrorist organizations such as Al-Quaida, then there is no proof that Saddam Husseing supported them, so we had no concrete evidence to go attack Iraq. Although I AM glad that Hussein is no longer in power............

I'll agree that Huissein wasnt exactly the best person to lead a country, under any form of government, but I dont really think it was any of our buisness to go remove him from power. We all know Al-Quaida wasnt based in Iraq so thats not where the threat was. Saddam never had any sort of WMD's so he wasnt a threat either. The supposed terrorists in Iraq are just the Inurgents using terroristic forms of attack. Seriously, if I ever met you Pheonix, I'd smack you upside the head extremly hard hoping to reverse the brainwashing you have recieved from government propoganda.

If u had bothered 2 read my post after the ****ing Korps Commander's, u'd find that I have evidence supporting PhoneixFlame512's claims.

If u had bothered 2 read my post after the ****ing Korps Commander's, u'd find that I have evidence supporting PhoneixFlame512's claims.

Well hold on there two [bleeped!] seconds. Look at your post time, and my post time. 3 minutes apart. Your post wasnt there when I was reading the thread and I spent my time writing a reply. Blow me.

Edit:

P.S.

Jesus hates you.

Well hold on there two [bleeped!] seconds. Look at your post time, and my post time. 3 minutes apart. Your post wasnt there when I was reading the thread and I spent my time writing a reply. Blow me.

Edit:

P.S.

Jesus hates you.

*sardonically* Wow! Three whole seconds apart! *sardonically*

U must b a pretty slow reader. :P

And no thanks, not all of us r gay.

*sardonically* Oh no! Jesus hates me! What am I going 2 do?! *sardonically*

U think I really give a [bleeped!] who hates me or not? Honestly, u need 2 think your retorts over b4 u post them. :P Not 2 mention I don't believe in all this religious stuff anyways, I'm no saying it's bull, but I don't follow it.

btw, I'm onto u people. U fine me 4 swearing two or three times, while HerLoss is swearing almost every other post and not getting fined a single Helion. :angry:

Perhaps it is because HerLoss doesn't just spew insults out at people without a good reason like you do. If that is why you are fined more, then the admins have a strong point at why they did that.

My insults merely reflect the truth of things. It is not my fault that u r all blinded by ignorance. HerLoss is the one who keeps on carrying on this personal vendetta against me. He could at least have the decency 2 take this conflict elsewhere.

What a minute. Who the heck is blinded by ignorance here?

Don't come tell me that US have the right to rule the world cuz they don't. It inly have the power to rule itself. Other countries should worry about themselvez... That's why UN was created in first place. To have a commition of the countries.

Second. It's a fact that US reasons to attack Iraq where lies. Even CIA recognized that.

Third. No one invited or asked the presence of US troopes in Iraq. Now they have the moral right not to want foreigners troops on their countries. Would you like the police invadind your house for no reason and staying there? Wouldn't try at least to make them go away? And if you did that, if you called a lower or tried to make them go away, you would be considered criminal and they would satay there to watch you. Would you like that? Cuz I don't

Before calls other ignorant maybe you should just make a research on internet about Iraq war, not just watch local news who are masked by the government

Thank you KC and Majazac, but he is right. I swear alot, but I have asked to be fined, banned, w/e. If no one wishes to punish me, thats their choice. Maybe I'm just defending others right to not have political beliefs pressed on them? Maybe I'm only replying in the same manner you began to speak in. Its three minutes, not seconds retard. I'm not a slow reader, but a person who thinks things through before typing in w/e I feel like. I have no vendetta, I just hate you with a passion because you DONT think your replys through, you swear where its not needed, and you put people down. You had better go to heaven cuz I swear if I meet you in hell, it will be hell for you.

What a minute. Who the heck is blinded by ignorance here?

Don't come tell me that US have the right to rule the world cuz they don't. It inly have the power to rule itself. Other countries should worry about themselvez... That's why UN was created in first place. To have a commition of the countries.

Second. It's a fact that US reasons to attack Iraq where lies. Even CIA recognized that.

Third. No one invited or asked the presence of US troopes in Iraq. Now they have the moral right not to want foreigners troops on their countries. Would you like the police invadind your house for no reason and staying there? Wouldn't try at least to make them go away? And if you did that, if you called a lower or tried to make them go away, you would be considered criminal and they would satay there to watch you. Would you like that? Cuz I don't

Before calls other ignorant maybe you should just make a research on internet about Iraq war, not just watch local news who are masked by the government

The United States is powerful enough 2 "rule" the world because it established itself as world police in the past. If we have the work ethic 2 become virtually the world's most powerful country, then we should b rewarded. I mean, there r countries with people smarter than Americans, and quite a few I might add, but what many of them lack is ambition. And 2 get the power u need the ambition. And besides, u should all stop complaining, it could b a lot worse. The United States could have decided 2 nuke all of its opponents. But instead, it is the most philanthropic country in the world. The least u people could do is show a little support in return 4 what the United States has done 4 the world.

And let me add that it was these same ambitions that brought us to taking the Americas, killing, raping, and moving the natives, enslaving humans of other races, etc.

U r being stereotypical. Perhaps one or two people raped natives, but not all Americans r like that. Besides, people of many great nations have regrettable pasts. 4 instance, Japan once occupied China and Korea, raping and enslaving the inhabitants. And the United Kingdom once occupied India and massacred hundreds, even thousands of innocent Indians. But the world has changed, there is order now. Have u been living under a rock?

I never said that americans did that today. I'm saying that it was the exact same ambitions we have today that caused everything I previously stated. There is no order to the world. If there was the U.S. would never have been allowed to invade iraq the way it did. In fact, there would be no wars if the world was orderly. Have you been living with your head in your [bleeped!]? Guess why Japan and the U.K. did those things you sate they did. They had ambitions of power, the exact same reason imperialism has existed since the midevil ages.

I never said that americans did that today. I'm saying that it was the exact same ambitions we have today that caused everything I previously stated. There is no order to the world. If there was the U.S. would never have been allowed to invade iraq the way it did. In fact, there would be no wars if the world was orderly. Have you been living with your head in your [bleeped!]? Guess why Japan and the U.K. did those things you sate they did. They had ambitions of power, the exact same reason imperialism has existed since the midevil ages.

There is more order than there could b. Everyday, do u have 2 worry about a person breaking into you house and killing u and then getting away with it? No, because the law protects u. Do u have 2 worry everyday about terrorists planting a bomb under your car ? No, because there is order. Do u have 2 worry about a World War III anytime soon? No, because the United Nations settles disputes between countries. There is order in the world. Not as much as u might want it 2, but it is enough that we do not have 2 live our lives everyday wondering whether or not we will die in the next instant, or at this very instant. U r just insatiable, not everything can b perfect. And those that can take a lot of time 2 achieve. I ask u, could u do a better job as the President of the United States than George Bush? I highly doubt it. And my head has a brain big enough that it cannot fit in my [bleeped!]. So no, I have not been living with my head in my [bleeped!]. Imperialism was the only way 2 survive in those days. if the United Kingdom had not used imperialism, all the British would have been killed by the French. If the Japanese had not used imperialism, would have been defeated, raped, and murdered by Genghis Khan and his henchmen. Besides, they have the Americans 2 thank 4 becoming imperial. Commodore Perry forced the Japanese 2 open trade with the world. B4 that, the Japanese were isolationists.

See, since you are from Great Britain, you obviously think that the British were right in their ruthless conquests of peaceful nations across the globe. However, think of the Aborigines in Australia, the Indians in India, the Iraquis, the Native Americans in the new world, the French during the 100 year war, etc etc etc. I know for a fact that all of those countries hate the British, or at least show resentment towards the British, for all the horrendous crimes that the British committed in those countries they enslaved...................