Mail() Problems

Guest Rebel

Ok thanks this works great!

Only problem left is, how do i get the emails from my junk folder into the inbox folder?

$to = "The Resistance <geheim@outlook.com> \r\n";

$subject = "Contactformulier website";

$headers = "From: $_POST[name] <$_POST> \r\n";

$headers .= "X-Mailer: PHP" . phpversion();

$headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.0" . "\r\n";

$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" . "\r\n";

$body = "<b>$_POST[name]</b> ($_POST)

<br><br>$_POST[message]";

mail ($to, $subject, $body, $headers);

That's based on their content and is filtered by the receiving computer. You need to whitelist yourself in your spam filter at whatever service you use for email.

Some email services automatically flag everything sent from heliohost as spam...nothing much you can do there other than add an exception in their spam filters.

and can i change somethings i cpanel?

here maybe: http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/cpsess3838563877/frontend/x3/mail/auth.html?domain=

this is what a guy on the web said about the same problem:

My host helped me to enable DomainKeys and SPF Records on my domain and now when I send a test message to my Hotmail address it doesn't end up in Junk.

It was actually really easy to enable these settings in cPanel under Email Authentication.

So now i have enables spf records but domeinkeys i cannot find, coul you help?

SPF is already set, but as you said, you can configure it in the link you gave. Domainkeys is for incoming mail. It's the DKIM option in cPanel. I don't think it'll help here.

The problem is that a few providers (hotmail and comcast being the biggest) throw our mail in spam since we frequently have issues with people running spambots on our servers. Try sending to a gmail account and odds are it won't be flagged as spam.

ok, now i have a other problem, it was already bad but sinds today its really really bad!

my ftp and site is so slow and every time its down!

is it the server/host or is it me? and why?

My understanding is that DoS is to blame for Stevie's misbehavior. Not much we can do about that unfortunately. Stevie itself isn't overloaded (firewall just drops the packets), but HE's network leading to him gets clogged by it, so nothing can go in or out.

Notice how Stevie's load is normal the moment he comes back online in those graphs? If he was overloaded, you'd see gradually improving load as he recovers.

• Like 1

Can you see why this happend?

the site said maybe a mallware?

i only upload stuff from my computer and thats protected with sophos (DoD of the netherlands uses it also)

Opening too many connections to our server at once is what exactly gets you blocked. The most common reason is overuse of FTP. When one of the root admins unblocks you, they usually post the reason.

Malware is not normally the cause of such a block.