Should people be allowed to buy/sell organs?

awesomegamer

Should people be allowed to buy/sell organs?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can it benefit a girl who will be covered with bruises, humiliated in the last instance, harmed in her body and mind and still having to suffer the another humiliation of telling people about it (relatives and the police in some cases). Please... I'm a woman and honestly, even if my body enjoyed by a purely physical reaction, I wouldn't fell like I was benefected (is that right? please tell me if is wrong... My english sometimes lacks) by the raper... I would feel deeply humiliated and harmed.

But that's just me and 99,9% of all the womans in the world. Even [bleeped!] doens't like to be raped

How can it benefit a girl who will be covered with bruises, humiliated in the last instance, harmed in her body and mind and still having to suffer the another humiliation of telling people about it (relatives and the police in some cases). Please... I'm a woman and honestly, even if my body enjoyed by a purely physical reaction, I wouldn't fell like I was benefected (is that right? please tell me if is wrong... My english sometimes lacks) by the raper... I would feel deeply humiliated and harmed.

But that's just me and 99,9% of all the womans in the world. Even [bleeped!] doens't like to be raped

Well, I expect it varies.

And about your question, I would say, "I wouldn't feel like I had benefited."

99.9% u say? I'd estimate from 70% 2 95%

If a female does NOT want to be raped, and does NOT need to be raped, then a rape can't be good for her, right?

The mind does not want 2 b raped. But the body's reactions vary. And some do need 2 b raped. Some females r evil and need a punishment, although it is not necessarily a punishment, it depends on your point of view, not as a different person mind u, but from different ideas of the outcome. And a rape can b good 4 the victim. Anyway this is offtopic. So I suggest we get this thing back on topic.

Thanks for the sentence correction... I love to learn how to do things right..

Anyway... Rape isn't good... As I said, even if the body consent, the mind don't... And thats the origin of the trauma...

Back on topic... Where were we?

wow... why don't you want people to see u naked after your death?

I mean, it's just embarrassing. Would u want people 2 b gawking at your naked body after u die?

Must be some sort of phobia................

A phobia is defined as an irrational fear. I am being very rational here. I admit, it's a fear, but not a phobia.