[Solved] Suspended: Airplane

Fred_

Dear Sirs:

For your information:

My account was suspended.

I received an e-mail containing:

"Your hosting plan at HelioHost has been discontinued for inactivity. In order to keep your website active you must log into your control panel at least once every 30 days. The last time you logged in was 2015-12-16.

I am sure I logged in on control panel on January the second of this year.

I clicked the link in your e-mail but the page failed to load. After several attempts the page loaded after a long time but refused my login stating "invalid" every time I tried to log in.

C-panel login refused login (invalid).

After many tries my login was accepted and I could lift the suspention.

By that time I was trying to log in at your forum but again, the login page didn't load and it took several time consuming tries before it finally worked.

Now the site is working again so no action is needed to restore the account. Subsequent logins succeeded.

Loading of pages of the support forum took several minutes or failed. (connection reset).

I felt you might want to be informed about this.

The information you ask for:

a: airplane

b: stevie

C: airplanes.heliohost.org

I wish you a prosperous New Year.

Yours truly,

Fred.

The scripts and forum being slow or failing to load is normal due to our websites sharing overloaded hardware with Johnny. It's been that way for the past several years. We really do need a faster server for them.

Thank you for the concern.

Only certain ways opf logging in actually count. The form on our website, or the one at http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/ are the ones you should use.

Dear Sir:

Thanks for your reply and the information.

The link I used on the second of January is the link I always use. I just used it again and copied the resulting URL from the address bar of my browser:

http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/

This can not be the cause for the suspension for inactivity.

Yours truly,

Fred.

Try turning off anything that might block it (adblock, script blocking extensions, etc., some AVs like Norton seem to break it too if the browser security feature is on higher settings).

Try another browser (if you can, another PC). There's another user on here with the same problem, his browser was broken.

If you just logged in when you posted, it didn't count (last login is still yesterday from when you renewed it).

Dear Sir:

Thanks for your quick reply and the information.

I appreciate your effort and the information but regrettably:

The configuration of this computer has not changed compared to the successful logins in November. (I have checked my log).

Had I known my login hadn't registered properly I could have used other browsers, Windows versions, Linux versions or different pc's. But I didn't know. There were no peculiarities during login or the use of c-panel. The first I knew about a problem with that login was when I received the message stating the account had been suspended.

No, I did not login on c-panel during my previous reply. I just clicked the link, checked if the address was the same as the one you provided and copied the address into my reply.

I did however login on c-panel while I was waiting for the forum to load in order to enter this reply. (I also got some other work done while I was waiting). This login should have been registered.

Again, many thanks for your reply, effort and time. I really appreciate it and I can't even start to imagine how much effort must go into keeping your service running.

Yours truly,

Fred.