Getting Error "err_Name_Not_Resolved"

konzept

I was using parked domain feature with my own domain before this but since it has expired now, I removed the entry in 'Parked Domain' section, but still getting the name not resolved error. It's been a day. Any steps which I've missed out here?

Error in browser looked like this:

The server at konzept.heliohost.org can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom accessing the network.

It should still be working then. Parking (and unparking) a domain doesn't modify or remove your .heliohost.org domain. While a domain is parked, your .heliohost.org domain should continue to work.

I've changed your main domain away from its original and back again, which should make the server redo its configuration for it (its acting like the DNS entries are missing). If it's still showing DNS errors tomorrow, I'll escalate it for you.