Mexican border

AverageJoe

If the Mexicans would learn English and emmigrate legally, then I see no problem with them entering America. It's bad for both them and America if they're there illegally, though - they get no benefits, can't get a proper job et cetera.

Two things, one, it's hard as hell to immigrate legally, two, they only get the crappy jobs that you don't want.

• 3 weeks later...

Just beglade thet your not dealing with it in Canada. Here the immagrants get, welfare, housing, goverenment grants, and more.

But the born and raised Canadian CAN NOT get welfare if able to work,(Even if u have no legs and u can type on a keyboard and answer a phone, u become a telemarketer). Our country IS becomming overwhelmed with more then one culter and not too many people speak english and they are gettin all the jobs because they WILL work for minimum wage. A $15.00 hr job they will do for minimum wage $7.65.

But I do feel for yas tryin to control ur population and people sneakin in without proper paper work. Heck just don't tell them Canada has open doors to immagrants......sssshhhhh.....lol

I just say send them back (All Illegal immigrants), but improve the immigration process so it is easier to enter the US.

Face it, people in Mexico have it tough (And not tough like "Life in the USA is tough to" but tough like "I hope I can get enough to keep my family from starving" tough.). These are human beings who deserve an opportunity to enter the USA in hopes of the "American Dream". They are generally low skilled workers who'll do anything to stay from starving, so they aren't really "taking your jobs" :/

• 4 weeks later...