Free subdomain problem

RvX

I've found a service that offers free subdomains, 3 DNS are needed. I've read this topic and gotten these 3 nameservers. Furthermore, I've created an addon domain with suitable name to the newly created (podreczniki.int.pl) And if I try to access it, it says: "Server not found" What may be wrong with whole thing? Do I need my account domain name (which is komis.heliohost.org) to be changed? My username is: daddy.

It is about 30 hours since I've registered the (sub)domain. Anyway, I'll check another service, perhaps there are problems with current one.

I don't feel up to registering a free domain. Take for example eu.org site which allows you to have your own domain within eu.org . I went to http://www.eu.org/form_n.html and filled all polls. And then what do I have to put in as NS values? Do I have to have primary DNS? If so, how can I get one?

f it is free, check first if the domain name registration company needs valid DNS records to be ready first (this is required for .eu.org domain names and a few others).

DNS records are to be ready first and this is the main problem. When I try to add "Addon domain" via Cpanel I get some errors and it says, that addon domain can't be created.

You have to setup the domain to point to HelioHost before the addon domain will function correctly.

And that's the problem - I have to have the domain in DNS first, then I can register a domain in eu.org. What do you suggest me to do?