[Solved] Suspended: Jcrowel

Username: jcrowel

Server: johnny

incognito-ink.com

What's strange about this is that I know I've logged in within the last three weeks. In fact I was even messing around in cpanel with my settings. I haven't updated my account for a while because of a recent move.

Anywho, even the renewal page isn't working for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Your PC is blocking the script from running most likely. When you log in, the cPanel pages are supposed to call back to the server to say you logged in. Some adblockers, tight security settings, and some antivirus programs break it because of how its implemented.

The first thing to do is to try another browser.

I unsuspended you again. By the way, the script is fixed for the future :)

Thank you and I can definitely try that. I also did try and go through the renewal script and it just kept timing out on me. Trust me when I say I don't want to bug anyone if I don't have to.

Just an FYI for you (maybe this helps, maybe it doesn't) I've been logging in from nothing more than a default install of Firefox. My recent logins have been from different locations on different machines though. Some from work, others from home. I'm not going out of my way with any sort of adblocking software or killing/preventing any particular scripts from running.

Thank you again for your help.

Make sure you log in using http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082/ or using the form on our website. Some links won't register logins (look in your address bar when in cPanel, if the url ends in .phpcp, it should count, if it says .html, it won't)

It has not registered any login since I unsuspended you. The cpanel callback is working, as I just ran it manually and your login date changed to today.