can you solve this riddle?

Helions

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

air! It doesnt take much room, because it doesnt really exist. And you can put it in a box, unless you suck out all the air. Am I right?

Air does exist, it is composed of atoms and does take up space.

In fact it takes up the space of most of our atmosphere.

air! It doesnt take much room, because it doesnt really exist. And you can put it in a box, unless you suck out all the air. Am I right?

this was my first guess also, but awesomejoe is right...the molecules that make up air does take up space...

i'm not going to tell you the answer just yet because this is a fun one to think about...try asking all your friends also...

so what takes up no space, doesn't weight anything, but you can put it in a box? you could put it in a huge box or a little teeny weeny box...

Look at your computer. Whats it look like?

haha okay, you've got me there...but there's a better answer, so let me rephrase the riddle...

what has no weight, takes up no space, but can be put in a box...and when the box is weighed, it will only weigh what the box weighs...

P.S. when you put a code in your computer the weight doesn't change. Didn't think that was the answer anyways.

What about an idea? you can think outside the box, you can think inside it to right?

an idea? you're pretty good at this...you've come close to stumping me with both your answers...

but you can't really put an idea in a box...unless you draw it...hmmm, i'm going to have to revise this riddle...

for now, keep trying...there's a better answer