[Solved] Queued: Trong

trong

That is not that account's main domain. The main domain for account trong is just trong.cf, and it resolves to a non-Heliohost IP due to Cloudflare. Cloudflare can cause subdomains to not work on their own. Make sure your domain's nameservers are set to NS1.heliohost.org and NS2.heliohost.org (eliminate cloudflare). Since you're on Stevie, CloudFlare isn't really necessary unless you have a lot of traffic, the hosting server's performance/uptime is poor, or you're using the advanced features that most don't need.

Also be sure that wifi.trong.cf is created in the subdomains section of cPanel.

<p>Thanks for the answer, but it does not explain and does not solve my problem.</p>

<div>If you understand when talking about domain names were Queued.</div>

<div>It means that the domain name has been pointing to the host.</div>

<div>And are waiting for the host!<br />

</div>

<div>I was pointing DNS to wait 24h Heliohost and it does work.</div>

<div>I changed the DNS to another host and continue to wait for me 48 hours.</div>

<div>And it still is Queued.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Now I've come back pointer DNS to Heliohost.</div>

<div>And it still is Queued.</div>

I am seeing your main domain as queued now.

I've changed the main domain, then changed it back to trong.cf again, which should force the server to delete and recreate DNS records for it. Verify your domain's NS records are set to NS1.heliohost.org and NS2.heliohost.org, then wait 24 hours and clear your cache. If it's not working, let me know and I'll escalate this for you.

• Like 1