This happened to me

ETB

Here is some random stuff that happened to me and may be funny to some

When i first started to ride my bike for the first time I rode down a stteep hill on the grass. Half way down i was swirving very bad then all of a sudden i hit a rock and my whole body flipped over my handle bars and i kept going. By now my pants were burning from the tire rubbing on it. I get to the botom and hit a street sign. Thank god for the sign or else it would have been another house. Well when i got up there were no marks but i had lost a tooth.

I remeber one time when i was getting off the bus i flipped a tooth upside down and it poped out in the same place as i was laying down as i hit the pole a year befor

When i was short and super skinny on the school bus i could go under the seat and crawl and scare everyone on the bus by poping up. I even did it to the bus driver i once made a girl jump across the aile into the other seat.

When i was four i would flip my dresser and bed and anything else in my room even if they weigh 5 times my weight. Once i flipped my bed and it came back down on me.

Once my sisters dressed me up in a dress and make up after they tied me down. Of course i can't rember it but my sister now says that i got revenge by beating them up with a curtain rod when i was3 or 4.

I can't rember doing this so don't say im a bad person.

Me and my friends would play with my cats and one time he threw the cat at me and it sracthed all the way down my face. One scrath looked like the scar scarface had.