Free desktop themes?

• 2 weeks later...
Well if you wan't full themes without even registering legally then all you have to do is download the p2p software Emule 0.47c and search for it through the keywords. You will find thousands of themes and you wont even have to register to use them by paying cash. -_-

Well if you wan't full themes without even registering legally then all you have to do is download the p2p software Emule 0.47c and search for it through the keywords. You will find thousands of themes and you wont even have to register to use them by paying cash. -_-

ThemeXP is a free theming site. Honestly, your flawed logic is getting on my nerves.

Well whatever i am posting is correct and i can prove it to you anytime you want me to. P2P softwares provide u all the downloads that you can never find over the websites. Themes, well they can be found on websites too but for most of the themes you have to either pay to use it or its a demo. -_-