Best FireFox ad-ons

My favorite ones are :-

Scribefire : http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1730

and

DownThemAll : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/201/

They're really nice. You should also check out the themes for mozilla firefox.

Scribefire is good, and also similar one Jeteye

my favorite one is Clipmarks, you can use it to post any [pages to your blog, it support also most all popular blog web site, the drawback for it is that if it has size limit for the page you want to post to your blog, but you can clip and save it to the clipmark server without any limitation.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a handy little tool called Session Manager. It automatically saves your webpages to a temporary file then if your comp crashes, all you gotta do is open firefox then it asks what browser session you want to restore, click current then viola your back to the pages you were on. You can also access sessions manually by clicking the session manager icon.

Here is the link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2324

I think firefox already has that feature. Whenever I open websites on firefox (2.0) then if my PC restarts or firefox automatically closes den it will continue from where I left.

I don't think that you need to install that addon for it. Firefox already has that option.

Can anyone tell me how to make gadgets work for Windows Vista's Sidebar. I downloaded some files but then when I right click and then select "add gadgets" from the sidebar the previous ones are displayed only and not the new ones I just downloaded. And are the gadget files supposed to have the .gadget extension or some other one?

Waiting for reply.

• 1 month later...

well, i like to keep my firefox relatively simple. But heres my list...

***Download Embedded

allows me to steal embedded content from websites (useful for my own websites)...

***Download Status Bar

this is useful, I've enver opened the download manager since.

well, apparently thats it. Lol thought I had more. I was reviewing firefox and opera, and firefox is third now... next to opera and IE7... however I still believe its faster and simplier than opera... Only thing I wish mozilla had was a torrent downloading system built it... opera has that now. Perhaps they have an addon, I am going to go check.

well, apparently thats it. Lol thought I had more. I was reviewing firefox and opera, and firefox is third now... next to opera and IE7... however I still believe its faster and simplier than opera... Only thing I wish mozilla had was a torrent downloading system built it... opera has that now. Perhaps they have an addon, I am going to go check.

Firefox has extensions for everything. That's Firefox's ONLY strength.

• 4 weeks later...
I love greasemonkey add-on, it rocks. But it only works with firefox. lol.