[Solved] Suspended: Jeremy93

Causing high server load. Second suspension. 311% more load than #2, and 171% more memory.

Based on the above, you are the heaviest user on Stevie by a significant amount. This amount of load causes a rather large impact in the other thousand plus users on Stevie.

Are you ready to fix the cause of this? I'll unsuspend you when you say you are ready.

If you get suspended again for load, you will likely not be unsuspended a third time. If you need help to locate the source of the load, let us know. Krydos can tell you what file caused it.

Causing high server load. Second suspension. 311% more load than #2, and 171% more memory.
Based on the above, you are the heaviest user on Stevie by a significant amount. This amount of load causes a rather large impact in the other thousand plus users on Stevie. Are you ready to fix the cause of this? I'll unsuspend you when you say you are ready. If you get suspended again for load, you will likely not be unsuspended a third time. If you need help to locate the source of the load, let us know. Krydos can tell you what file caused it.

Yes i think i know what is the problem and am ready to fix it.

Your account has been unsuspended. Let us know if you need help with it or if you want to know your current load. Krydos can provide that information if you want to see if your fix worked.

I've completely removed the scripts which i suspect was causing the load.

The only stuff i'm running now are basic php site and wordpress sites, It should be okay right?