[Inactive] Unable To Remove Addon Domains

K_Rivers

Hi

Im having an issue at the moment where i carnt remove two addon domains from the cpanel on the stevie server.

I have just been trying to remove the addon domain by pressing the remove button.

I have been successful in removing one, but not the remaining two.

any help would be greatly appreciated

user name: krivers

Sorry, the subdomain blackwidotactical cannot be removed because it is linked to the addon domain(s) '***.com'. You must first remove the addon domain(s).

The addon domain “blackwidotactical.com” has been removed.

The linked subdomain “blackwidotactical.krivers.co.uk” has been removed.

The addon domain “blackwidowtactical.com” has been removed.

The linked subdomain “blackwidowtactical.krivers.co.uk” has been removed.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

This issue has reocurred for some reason.

After the addon domains where removed, i tried to add blackwidowtactical.com back and during this process the webpage hung like it does a lot.

afterwards it said it could not complete due to the nameservers not being pointed to your servers due to propagation.

The addon domain didnt add at this point. i waited and then tried again after the nameservers had been updated with the registar, and then got the same issue again.

could the addon domain be removed again, so i can try again.

Thanks

What exactly are you trying to do? I didn't use any admin access to remove your addon domains. I just logged into your account exactly as you would, and clicked remove, exactly as you can do. Perhaps if I understood the underlying purpose of what is going on I could better assist you.