[Solved] Suspended: Xparrot

Xparrot

Server: Stevie

http://www.xmagicalx.net/

I don't know what's wrong; I can't log into cPanel, and when I try to go to the page I'm getting the suspended notice. But when I try to renew my account, it says "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Hi,

Thank you for reactivating it.

Can you let me know how I can track my server load? I'm really confused what could possibly cause it - I've had this page hosted here for a couple of years, and haven't added anything to it recently; all that's on it are a few HTML documents - there's a little custom CGI to serve them, but as far as I know it's a pretty basic script? I offer no downloads, and my usual traffic on my previous host was something like ten visitors a day. I have no idea what could be causing the load, and none of the site-traffic monitoring features on my cPanel are functional.

If it's just a very basic site that nothing's changed in recently, it might have been an issue on our end. I would suggest you not worry about it unless you get suspended again. If that happens we'll escalate it so Krydos can tell you what's causing the load.