Star Wars Episode III

Looking forward to it?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, Leia must see Padme as soon as Leia is born.............perhaps she remembers this, how unlikely as it seems.

And you forget that Anakin Sywalker single-handedly killed almost every Jedi in existence. Since Palpatine is stronger than Anakin, it makes sense that he can kill anyone he wants to at any time he wants to.

I have a question about the upcoming movie. In a theater trailer, you see Anakin chopping down Nemodians with his lightsaber. NEMODIANS?! I thought they were allies with the dark side.

And you forget that Anakin Sywalker single-handedly killed almost every Jedi in existence. Since Palpatine is stronger than Anakin, it makes sense that he can kill anyone he wants to at any time he wants to.

I didn't forget.

I think that the newest theater trailer in Star Wars spoiled the whole "suspense-theme" of the movie. I mean, now we know what happens, who does it, when he/she does it, and the fates of most of the characters..................

No, there are still a lot of unanswered questions. And even if a lot of the stuff has been revealed, it is because the Star Wars saga is so popular that people try anything they can to find out more about it.